Sunday, January 10, 2010

Prayer as Gifts

So now I'm behind a day on my blogging...so I will start off first by saying what I did yesterday. My gift to someone else was a prayer, a prayer I prayed out loud to God. I'm finding that when I pray out loud, things are clearer, and I feel more meaning in my own words. Does that make sense? I also prayed for myself. That was my gift for myself.

Today, my gifts were the same as yesterday's. I prayed both for myself, and for someone I love so much. Although I'm going to try and expand my giving, I'm seeing how incredible daily prayer is, and how powerful it is to pray out loud. It separates what you want to say and ask from the constant run-ons in your mind. Gives you a chance to hear clearly what it is you are saying to God.

I know my blogging has been short recently, but I'll expand soon. I've been busy and finding time to write is difficult, as I want my writings to be honest and that takes peace and time. If you are on a giving journey, please share with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment