Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beautiful start to a Beautiful day!

Hello! The day has just begun here in Los Angeles and so far it is another beautiful one! I am giving thanks for living here in sunny LA with all the incredible opportunities around me. There are so many things I have done here and a million more I have yet to do. It is a great feeling! Give thanks for where you are today. Even if you generally don't like it, there are always things to appreciate that you may have overlooked.

This morning I watched the band Links play on KTLA (check them out at www.myspace.com/linksband), and wanted to share their music with you. They are incredible! I've seen them play many times here in LA, and they put on an awesome show. They're all really great guys in addition to being so talented. It was a great way to start my morning to wake up with Links!

I have a busy day today, but still fully intend to keep up with my gifts. I'm hoping to go for a bolder gift today, but we'll see how it unfolds. For myself, I am going to LA Casting to finally sign up for Extra work, something I've been meaning to do for ages!

I'll update later! Love

No comments:

Post a Comment