Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay for Friends!

Oh man, I was a lucky girl today! I got the gift of friendship in large amounts! First, I went to dance class today (today was TANGO!) which was awesome. Next, I met up with my friend Jenna for a hike, and we made it to the top as the sun was setting, which was fantastic. This was my gift to myself.

After the hike I ran home for a quick bite before heading off to my friend's apartment who was not feeling so well yesterday and today. She said she felt better, and seemed okay, but I brought her some vitamin drink with vitamin C, as my gift to someone else for the day. At least I can try to help, right?

Its always awesome to spend time with people you care about. I leave feeling filled with blessings, rich with love. Even though I have my struggles in life, I have so much love, so much genuine love. And its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment